Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Resting

Sorry for my blogging hiatus - I have been busy catching up with all of the homework that I didn't do this weekend. I have also been trying to catch up on all the sleep that I missed out on this weekend, so that has not left much time for blogging. Plus, I don't have any new recipes, any new workouts, or any new and exciting news, so any post I even thought about writing would not have been very interesting.

We've been spending quite a bit of time together this week
I felt a little under the weather on Monday, so my no homework streak continued until then, and the only productive thing I did all day up until my student teacher meeting (more on that in a minute), was take a 12:00pm cycling class at the gym. It probably wasn't my best decision in terms of how I was feeling, but it was a great workout.

After my cycling class, an episode of Pretty Little Liars, and my second nap of the day, I biked over to campus for a mandatory PDS meeting. For those of you who don't know, PDS stands for Professional Development Sequence, which is what I will be entering into next fall. I will be in a class that meets six hours a week at UT, and in addition to that, I will spend 6-8 hours a week at a high school in the greater Austin area. This meeting basically explained what our schedule was going to look like - busy - and introduced us to any resources that might be of any help next year. I am very excited to finally be in the high school, but this little piece of advice did not make me feel any better about how busy I am going to be next year. Thankfully, I am only going to be registered for nine hours in the fall, so that will hopefully leave me with a little bit of extra time.


And that's really about all that I have for you guys today. I just wanted to check in so that you don't stop reading! I am heading home to Houston tomorrow after class to spend Easter with my family, so hopefully I will have a bit more to share with you guys then. Until then, try a new recipe for me, because I have been seriously slacking in that department!

P.S. If you want to watch my performance in our placement night skit, click here. The entire skit is worth watching, but if you only have a minute or two, go to minute 2:41 - you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS