Saturday, March 16, 2013

Until Next Time

It's hard to believe that I am on the latter half of the spring semester of my junior year of college. I am heading back to Austin in just a few hours, and as much as I love Austin, I am not sure how ready I am for these next seven weeks filled with papers, tests, and projects. My plan is to take it one day at a time and to just embrace my final semester as a regular college student, as my final two semesters will be seeing a lot of "teacher Kelli," so, that's something to look forward to?

Anyway, I had a wonderful week in Houston with my family, and though I only crossed an embarrassing two things off of my Spring Break To-Do List, I'd still say it was a successful one. I got some good sleep, did a bit of shopping, explored some new areas of Houston,


continued a ten-year Houston Rodeo tradition,

enjoyed food from my all-time favorite restaurants,
Hungry's
Ruggles Green
and got to spend time some much-needed time with my family.

I'd say that's enough to motivate me for these next couple of crazy months. Plus, I have lots of exciting things coming up - my dad is coming to Austin for business, so not only do I get to hang out with him, but I also get a free lunch out of it, and that gets two thumbs up! We have Young Life Placement Night, which is always an incredible night, it's my room-roommate's 21st birthday, Easter, the Blue Bell Fun Run in Brenham, and much more! The weeks after spring break always fly, and I know I will find myself wondering where the time has gone.
Until then, I'll just enjoy the ride!
So, until next time Houston, and I'll see y'all from Austin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS