Sunday, June 8, 2014

Seven (Austin Restaurant) Wants

Happy Sunday! This weekend is absolutely flying by for me! Yesterday after I finished at SRD (I had not one phone call the entire four-hour shift), I walked on over to Gregory to do a little bit of swimming, and a little bit of reading. Like I mentioned in yesterday's post, my book has kept me so incredibly captivated, and all I want to do is read it. I'm eager to see how it turns out! And don't worry, I'll be sure to post a review once I am finished.

After spending some time in the sun, I made my way down south to run a couple of errands - the Southpark Meadows Shopping Center is absolutely incredible, by the way - before coming back to my house for the first time since about 9:45am to heat up some dinner. Dinner looked pretty similar to last night's dinner, but I cooked up some of the asparagus I got at the store that morning. It was absolutely delicious!


After finishing with dinner, I simply took some time to relax, read, and work on my blog a little bit. I know that I haven't gotten enough rest this week, so it felt good to be in my pajamas at 6:00pm!

Workout

I fell asleep fairly early last night, so I woke up feeling refreshed and rested, so I put on some athletic clothes and headed out to Town Lake for what was originally supposed to be an easy morning walk, but once I got there, I decided to run the three-mile loop instead.


Once I finished with my run, I decided to cool down with a walk, and I got caught in about five minutes of rain. I actually loved getting caught in those few minutes of rain - it cooled me off a little bit, that's for sure!

Breakfast

I was pretty hungry once I returned from my time at Town Lake, so I ate a couple of Mandarin Oranges to keep me satisfied while I cooked up my egg whites and spinach. Delicious!



The rest of my Sunday looks pretty relaxing - some baking, some reading, and a 5:00pm church service. Maybe I'll even do a little bit of cleaning, but no promises on that one!

Seven Wants

As Julie over at Peanut Butter Fingers said, this part of the Ten Day You Challenge can go in many different directions. While I am sure I could come up with seven (and then some) material things that I certainly do not need, I am going to share seven restaurant wants with you all. Because Austin is certainly not lacking in good restaurants, and every day I seem to discover another one to add to my list. So, hopefully I'll find the time to cross each one of these restaurants off of my list this summer.


(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)


(Source)

(Source)

(Source)
Whew! All of these restaurants, plus an Austin "To-Do" List? I better get goin'! I hope your Sunday is restful and full of joy - have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS