Monday, February 6, 2012

Two Decades

Two Decades. Doesn't that sound like a long time? Well, as of yesterday, I am officially TWO decades old! It doesn't feel much different but I sure had a great time saying goodbye to my teenage years and ringing in my twenties! After the Color Run on Saturday morning, I relaxed with a heating pad and a little bit of homework before getting all dressed up in my neon to head over to Red Mango to get a little frozen yogurt in our bellies before jumping around all night at Jump Street.

High school friends at Red Mango!
Reppin' Stratford America. Always.
Jump Street is a places filled with wall-to-wall trampolines, a foam pit, a mechanical bull, a slide, and a dodgeball area. We had the best time jumping around and acting like little kids. I couldn't ask for a better way to end my teenage years - despite my friends singing "Happy Birthday" to me for everyone to hear! Does anyone know what you are supposed to do when people are singing at you? If so, please let me know! :)

Love love love them! 
Thanks for making my day so special! Love y'all!
Loved the foam pit!
Sunday morning I woke up to howling wind and some sprinkling rain. What a birthday! After going down to eat my yogurt breakfast, I got dressed in my new Hunter's Rain Boots and got ready for church. It was an awesome service, as usual!


Once I got home from church I did virtually nothing for the rest of the day besides a little reading, a lot of Boy Meets World watching and some Pinteresting. I'd say it was a pretty successful birthday if I do say so myself!

Now it's time to get back in to the swing of school and really get cracking on my school work. It's okay to take a weekend off every now and then, but I definitely let myself fall a little bit behind. Hey, you only turn twenty once, right?

I was so blessed by my family and friends this weekend and I am so thankful that God put each and every one of them in my life. Thanks for making my day so special! I love y'all so much!

My first Tiffs Treats gifts! :)
The best surprise EVER - rice krispie treats bouquet! DELISH!
Blowing out the candles on the cake..
... that my grandma sent all the way from Philadelphia!
Courtesy of my wonderful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS