Thursday, February 9, 2012

On the BACK Burner

Sorry for the absence fitnessandfroyo followers! It has been a busy week for me as all my classes are picking up speed. I have had two quizzes, three short response papers, and many, many pages to read. Things have picked up in the RA world as well, and blogging has been put on the back burner.

Things are certainly getting busy!
Another reason my blog has not been updated in a few days is because of some back pain that I mentioned a couple posts back. I hurt it somehow during the Color Run and it really bothered me the rest of the day. I got myself some Icy Hot, and a heating pad and literally laid in bed all day on Sunday in hopes that it would feel better. It felt MUCH better on Sunday but was back to really hurting on Monday. I have been taking my workouts VERY lightly, as in, no running (it's only been FIVE days since my last run and I am going crazy!), in hopes that light activity will make it feel better but not wanting to injure it even further. It feels much, much better today but I am still taking it slooow with the running. I am nervous because as you know, I am signed up for the Austin Half in a little over a week, but at this point I am still unsure of whether or not I will be able to run it to the best of my ability. Either way, it's a donation to a great cause! I just don't want to risk hurting myself even further and being out of running for even longer! It's scary stuff being injured!

Although I really enjoyed the color run, my back didn't feel the same way!
Here's to hoping my workouts (and back) improve over the course of the next few days, and that my blog posts become more regular again!

Happy Thursday, we have almost crossed another week off of our list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS