Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Favorite Month

It is officially the first day of February! I cannot believe the first month of 2012 has already left us in the dust and we are starting a new one! I feel like I was JUST ringing in the new year. Crazy how time flies! 
I may be shocked that the month of January has already passed us by, but I am really excited for February because it is my favorite month. Why, you ask? Well for starters, it is my birth month and I absolutely love my birthday. My friends and family always do a wonderful job of making my day special and making me feel so loved. There is a lot to look forward to this month, such as:
  • My 20th Birthday! What? I've almost been alive for two decades? What happened to this little girl?
My second grade school picture - how fashionable is that tye-dye dress?!

  • The ATX Color Run
  • Valentine's Day - even though I don't have a valentine, I still love all the pinks and reds and hearts and flowers and the overall feeling of love and happiness in the air!
What's NOT to love about these precious Valentine's Day items?
Here's to a great (and a little bit longer!) February! I have a feeling that it is going to be insanely busy, but still a lot of fun!

Workout

This morning began the way I hope to start every morning in February - with a workout! I ate a small and quick yogurt breakfast just so I would have a little something in my stomach before biking on over to Gregory Gym where I swam my 72 laps. The pool was hoppin' this morning! Usually when it gets past 7:45am or so, there are only a handful of swimmers and multiple open lanes to choose from. Not today! There was never a free lane open and at least two swimmers to each lane! I guess I am going to have to start getting there even earlier! I am now about to shower and study for my first quiz of this semester before heading over to my two hours of class for the day. I sure do love Mondays and Wednesdays, it makes those exhausting Tuesdays and Thursdays possible!


My favorite yogurt breakfast - I will miss it SO much next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS