Friday, February 10, 2012

Survey Addict

I seriously LOVE taking surveys, so when I saw this survey on one of PBFingers posts, I decided to steal it and take it as well. What better way to pass the time of a Friday evening shift? Plus, I was always a sucker for those MySpace surveys, probably annoying all of my friends by constantly posting them. I was one cool middle schooler!
  • Where would you be able to spend hours and be happy? The MAC
  • What’s your favorite kind of doughnut? I know everyone thinks I am crazy, but I am not a huge donut lover. It's something about the smell of them. When I was younger though, plain old glazed donut holes were definitely the winner!
My roomie and I at Gourdough's last year - a gourmet doughnut trailer here in Austin!
  • Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Two holes in each ear.
  • What is your favorite movie? Remember the Titans, A Walk to Remember, Up
  • Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Mi madre
  • Are you still friends with the people you knew in middle school or high school? Yes!
Mel (at Stanford) and Lindsay (Rice) - boy do I have some smart friends!
  • What is the last thing you ate? Popcorn
  • What did you want to be when you grew up? A lawyer (I wanted to be like Elle Woods), and a teacher
  • Name three things that are close to you: My phone, my purse, and my history textbook
  • What was your best subject in school? English or Math (talk about polar opposites, right?)
  • What is your favorite restaurant? Hungry's
  • Any hidden talents? I can wiggle my ears?
  • What is your middle name? Elizabeth
  • What is your favorite website? pinterest.com, pbfingers.com, twitter.com
  • How old were you when you first learned how to ride a bike? Hmm.. I would have to say, 5? I know my dad always tried to motivate me to by telling me that my cousin (who is my same age) already learned how to ride a bike! Talk about a developing a competitive side early on in life!
  • Chocolate or vanilla? CHOCOLATE, obviously. Vanilla just has no flavor.
  • What is your favorite girl’s name? Favorite boy’s name? This is such a tough question! For girls I love the names Mollie and Riley (and so many more!) For boys, I love the names Ross and Ryan (I am sensing an "R" pattern here!)
  • Favorite store? Anthropologie and J.Crew
  • Would you rather be a rock star or a famous athlete? Famous Athlete - I wish I could be an Olympic gymnast or swimmer, or a professional beach volleyball player!
Mel and I at a beach volleyball tournament in Galveston
  • Favorite food? I think I'd have to go with cereal, I am a total addict! That, or frozen yogurt
  • What are you wearing right now? Red sweater, leggings, riding boots
  • What is your favorite animal? Dog
  • Did you graduate from college? Expected date of graduation: Spring 2014, let's hope I make it that long! :)
  • What does your last text message say? Haha do it! We need to go together sometime! (in reference to hiking)
  • Do you have any nicknames? KTom, Kel, KT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS