Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

Happy Good Friday everyone! It is such a beautiful day that I am going to crank this post out and then go lay by the pool with a book. I may have tons of reading to do for school this weekend, but no one ever said I can't do it laying by the pool!

Today has been a busy, fast-paced, but productive day! Usually I am nothing more than a bump-on-a-log when I come home, so this is definitely a good feeling for me. I started out with a delicious breakfast of Van's Blueberry Waffles, some of my Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Bars, which were absolutely delicious by the way - I have been snacking on them all day, and a handful of grapes. It's a far cry from my usual yogurt breakfast at SRD, but the first Friday of every month at SRD means Belgium Waffles, so even though I wasn't physically present at SRD this morning, I felt like I had to participate. It was such a struggle for me to have to eat these waffles this morning. ;)


After breakfast and a little bit of reading, I took myself up to the MAC for a 9:15am spinning class that seriously kicked my butt. If anyone has the solution for how to leave spinning class not completely covered in sweat, please let me in on that secret!

After a quick shower and a few more grapes, it was off to get a physical for my trip to Spain this summer. All of my forms are due next Friday, so I am definitely cutting it close. I always have this fear that I am going to walk out of getting a physical with some strange disease, but have no fear, I am cleared to go. Barcelona, here I come! It was then off to Luke's Locker I went, to pick up my packet for the 4-mile "4 the Park" run at Memorial Park tomorrow morning. I have never actually run at Memorial Park so I am really excited about this. Plus, the weather in the morning has been so nice lately that it should be a really great run.

Lucky for me, there happened to be a Barnes and Noble right across the way from where I picked up my race packet, so I walked over there to see if any new titles happened to catch my eye. Well, an hour later, I walked out of there with a long list of books to download, plus a "Recipe Keeper" book that I found on clearance. It should come in handy next year when I am forced to make all of my own meals!


Finally, after a quick stop at Berripop for some frozen yogurt, I headed on home to hopefully find a good movie to watch, but my dad had other plans for the television - The Master's. I love sports just as much as the next person but golf is just one sport that does not really hold my attention. Off to the pool I go!


Get out and enjoy this beautiful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS