Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Self-Conscious Swim

Congrats on getting through the middle of the work week! There are only two days left until the weekend, and if you are lucky enough, you might even have Good Friday off from work or school. Darn Liberal school!

I don't have much room to complain, as I am leaving to go home tomorrow around 2:00, but some people have tests to study for on Friday.

Workout + Dinner

This morning I woke up bright and early to bike over to Gregory gym for a swim. I went a little bit later than usual, and I was hoping that I wouldn't find all of the lanes to be full. That definitely was not a problem as all of the lanes were completely empty and I was the only person swimming for the entire 40 minutes that I was there. I was never so happy when my hand hit the wall on my last lap as I was today, because I felt like the lifeguards resented me for being the one person who was forcing them to sit up on the stand. I am sure they were thinking of anything but me, but it still made me self-conscious nonetheless! I wanted to take a picture of the empty pool, but I decided to just get out of there as fast as I could, I didn't want to incur the wrath of the lifeguards!

After (a second) breakfast, I headed to class before coming back to hit the books nap.

Caught in the act - thanks Emily!
I went to small group, which was so great, we just had some time of prayer and remembrance for all that the Lord has done in our lives, before coming back to inhale dinner, which was bow tie pasta, cajun chicken, and a side of grapes. It was seriously so good, and I am really hoping SRD serves that meal a couple more times before the end of the year.


I studied a bit for my astronomy quiz, took a quick break to write this post, and now I am back to studying. I am hoping to get to bed early tonight after two late nights and early mornings that left me with a bit of a headache. Enjoy this beautiful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS