Thursday, April 19, 2012

27 Essays

Have you ever seen the movie 27 Dresses? Well, take out the word dresses and replace it with the word essays and you have a glimpse of what my semester has been like. One of the girls on my hall commented on how I always seem to be writing essays, so I decided to count up just how many essays I will have written once this semester ends. My semester comes to a close on May 11th, and I will have written 27 essays. It is no wonder that I seem to have misplaced my motivation - I think I have hit some sort of paper-writing limit. Luckily, I only have five more papers to go. They are long ones, but I think I can push through to the end. I've made it this far - what is five more papers anyway?

Breakfast + Workout + Dinner

I went to bed last night with the intent that I was going to wake up early and swim before I crammed in some last-minute studying for my (last!) astronomy quiz. My body had other ideas when my alarm went off - I snoozed it and told myself that I would swim after all of my classes today, knowing that I would be able to get some good sun at that time too. I definitely needed that extra bit of sleep, and I was able to get ready for my day and study for my quiz without feeling extremely rushed. I enjoyed a delicious, protein-filled breakfast this morning that really hit the spot. I hope to have it more often!
Peanut butter + banana + cinnamon on an English muffin, with a side of scrambled eggs
After class, I headed to Gregory to swim and luckily managed to snag a lane all to myself. The weather was absolutely perfect today and it made me want to stay outside all day long! After I completed 72 laps in the pool, I sat by the pool with my final novel of the semester. It has started off a little bit weird so far, but I have heard that it is a page-turner, so I just need to get farther into it!
Picture perfect day!
Believe it or not, I have had a very productive Thursday, which is quite unusual for me. While working the desk, I managed to almost complete my history essay that is due on Sunday afternoon, which I almost never finish until Sunday morning. After a quick and delicious dinner, I tackled traffic on the way to Barton Creek Mall. Why did I go shopping? Because I can. I had a very busy week and just felt like giving myself a break - plus, I was on the hunt for some new shorts and my trip was quite successful!

Zucchini Medley + Meat Sauce - YUMMM!
Off to clean up my room in preparation for my weekend guests! Enjoy your evening and remember to smile - tomorrow is Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS