Friday, April 20, 2012

One Month

Thirty Days. Thirty days and I will be boarding my plane to Spain. Well, technically I will be boarding a plane to Frankfurt, but the next plane will take me to Spain! The excitement I have for this trip is seriously out of control. I am going to be living in a foreign county, with one of my closest friends, for six weeks. Yes, I am somewhat nervous about it, but I know this will be the adventure of a lifetime and that I will grow in more ways than I ever thought possible.





Next stop: SPAIN!
I honestly don't really know what to expect (or what to pack!), but strangely enough, that excites me. I want to learn, I want to grow, I want to try new things (and food), and I want to be able to look back and tell people that I had the time of my life. (Who else remembers that popular Green Day song?)

"No Regrets" - that was the mantra of every member of Stratford High School's class of 2010, and while I am obviously going to be very aware of my surroundings, and conscious of the fact that I am in a brand new-to-me place, I am going to embrace the adventure and take advantage of everything that I possibly can. YOLO, am I right? Kidding, but in all seriousness, when am I ever again going to have the opportunity to be in Europe for six weeks? I plan to blog pretty regularly while I am in Spain, mostly so that I will forever have a record of this adventure, but also so that I can make all my readers jealous. Again, kidding - I am just full of jokes today! I know that I won't have time to Skype everyone with whom I want to keep in contact, and this is my way of sharing all that will be happening in my life. I hope that y'all will do the same! One month and I will be on my way to experiencing some serious jet lag, and more importantly, some serious fun! I can't wait!
"No regrets" - that's the motto!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS