Friday, February 15, 2013

Back Again

Happy Friday! Another week is officially in the books. This week was pretty relaxed on the school front, but I unfortunately have a crazy couple of weeks ahead of me. There are only three weeks to spring break, but I also have three exams and a couple of papers and assignments before I get to that point. But it will all be worth it when I (hopefully) have a relaxing spring break. However, it's nothing to worry about quite yet. 

This morning started off on a good note as I had a interview/meeting for a potential summer job. It went pretty well, and I am going back in March for a "trial day" to make sure that I like what I might agree to do. It seems like a fun place to work, so I will keep you posted. I wouldn't hate spending my summer in Austin!
After my interview, I made an HEB run and headed home to do some baking. I made some vegan chocolate peanut butter "cookies" via a recipe found on Chocolate Covered Katie, and some of my No-Bake Energy Bites. They're both extremely addicting, but it's been a while since I've made them, and I am going to need some energy for my race this weekend.

Lunch

I just can't stay away from the place I called home my first two years of college. When a friend and fellow former RA informed me that SRD would be serving fish tacos for lunch on Friday, I couldn't resist. It actually ended up being four RA's from last year that met up and had lunch together, just chatting away about life and how much we miss SRD. It's truly a great place, and their lunch today did not disappoint. I ate two fish tacos topped with black beans, tomatoes, pico, and lettuce. They made a huge mess, but I ate every last bite. I got a good lunch and got to see some of my favorite SRDers. A solid Friday afternoon.


Now I'm off to campaigners and then taking my girls to go see the new Safe Haven movie. Enjoy the rest of your Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS