Thursday, February 7, 2013

Two Test Thursday

The best way to spend your 21st birthday is studying for two tests and a quiz, right? I haven't had two tests scheduled for the same day since my freshman year, and I only took a grand total of three tests last semester, so I was a little unsure about how my two test Thursday was going to go. Thankfully, the tests were not as bad as I thought they were going to be, but we'll see how true that thought proves to be when I receive my scores. My quiz was a whole other story - there were two questions and I got one of them wrong. You do the math. I'm just glad my school day is over, and that I don't have another twofer until the Thursday before spring break. One month of freedom - sort of.

Breakfast

In order to fuel myself through my day, I scrambled two large egg whites, sauteed some spinach, topped it with some salsa, and called it a morning. I guess it worked because I feel better about my tests than I thought I would.


Workout

After class, I headed straight toward Gregory. It was a perfectly sunny day, much like Tuesday, so a swim was most definitely in the books. I grabbed one of the last remaining lanes and swam 72 refreshing laps. I don't hate the fact that I can get a little color in my skin during February. I don't even mind that it means it will likely be a hot summer. I'm so not a fan of the cold winter days. Anyway, after my swim I laced up my shoes and went for a 20-minute run through the edge of campus and around the Capitol building. It's been a while since I've run that route (I think the last time I went that route was when I had my rollerblading incident), and though I only ran about two miles, it felt good to get in a run because I haven't done so since last Saturday, and I am headed to Dallas tomorrow to run a 15K.
(Source)
Speaking of Dallas, I'm off to pack, do some baking, and run a few errands, Enjoy the rest of your Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS