Monday, February 4, 2013

Last Day of 20

How am I spending the last day of my twentieth year, you ask? Studying for the two tests that I have on Thursday. Thrilling, I know. Actually, studying isn't all that I am doing - I woke up at 5:20am for another 6am cycling class at the gym and it was so tough. I think what's hard about this instructor is there is minimal recovery time before we hit another hill or another burst of speed. I was sweating the entire time. I love getting up and getting my workout done before the sun comes up, but I don't think this will become a part of my regular routine this semester. Unfortunately, the never-ending tests and projects and papers do not make getting to bed early very easy!


Breakfast

Breakfast was an old and fast favorite - yogurt mixed with raisins and walnuts. I also had two of my egg white vegetable bars and two no-bake energy bites. The perfect fuel for a day of studying about our trusty government, adolescent development, and reading Othello. Like I said, action packed day.


My Monday is about to get a whole lot better, however, because we have our first Young Life club of the semester tonight, yes, tonight! We have been hanging out with our eighth-grade girls some, but I'm excited for the routine of club to start up again - so many kids in one place. It's sure to get crazy!

Lunch

I am a creature of habit, so today marks probably the fourth or fifth personal pizza that I have had in the past week. It just tastes so good and I can just pile on the veggies - you just can't beat that!


And now I'm back to the ol' grind. Enjoy the rest of your Monday!

On an unrelated note, what did y'all think of the Super Bowl last night? I am happy that the Ravens won, and I was even happier to see Beyonce and Destiny's Child up there turning the lights out (get it?) onstage. My twitter feed turned into solely praise of Beyonce, and I can't say that I hated it. She was awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I had to watch on Youtube but can I just say that Beyonce is everything I want to be as a woman?? Haha she is so beyond fierce and fabulous and beautiful... Ok I'll stop girl-crushing now...

    Also, idk if it's too much trouble, but if you ever have the time, I think it'd be cool to have a recipes tab on your blog because I'm always drooling at your food pics and sometimes I forget which post has what recipe so I can never find them again haha

    -Mel :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS