Friday, February 1, 2013

First Day of February

Happy first day of the best month of the year! The month of February is not necessarily a month of my favorite weather, but it's my birthday month, so I'll overlook the poor weather. Fun fact: I was actually supposed to be born on the first of February, but I guess the fifth just sounded more appealing.

Anyway, this Friday started out nice and sweaty as I dragged myself out of bed at a somewhat ungodly hour for a 6:00am cycling class at the gym. Two of my roommates were getting up for a 6:00am pilates class, so I decided to get myself up too. I have a meeting with an academic advisor at 9:00am, so I decided to just get the day started early. Remember my subpar review of Tuesday's cycling class? Well, this one was so much better - the instructor was tough and I found myself slipping into my old routine of counting down the minutes until the class was over. That being said, I still really enjoyed it. The class was a mixture of speed and strength, in and out of the saddle, so it kept me guessing, and it prevented me from getting bored. Success!

Breakfast

After a quick shower, it was time for breakfast. I was pretty hungry throughout my cycling class, so I was contemplating what I was going to have for breakfast. Nothing sounded especially appealing, so I just munched on a few of my banana-oatmeal-almond butter muffins and egg white vegetable bars.



They hit the spot, and now I'm off to do some reading before I meet with my advisor at 9:00am. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS