Sunday, January 13, 2013

Back to School

...And I'm back in Austin for the next few months, ready to tackle the spring semester with a positive attitude. I have printed off three of my four syllabi, and I plan on picking up the rest of my books tomorrow morning. I arrived in Austin around 3:30pm, and immediately started unloading my car, unpacking, and organizing my room. I actually don't have class tomorrow, which made coming back today a little bit easier than it normally would have been.

Anyway, since I promised you guys a tour of my room a long, long time ago, and since it is finally organized and neat (it usually stays that way, but sometimes things just pile up, especially when school starts getting busy), so I am going to give y'all a little photo tour of my humble abode for tonight's post.


Nightstand 
Our cross wall 
Picture and calendar wall 
Corner shelf
Wire frame
Our antique dresser
My side of the dresser
Inside of the closet door
Stand that we keep meaning to paint

My side of the closet
So, now you know! Sarah and I have put quite a bit of effort into our room, and I hope y'all enjoy it as much as we do. It is a pretty great place to relax, study, and get away from all the chaos.

After unpacking and organizing, I decided to take my camera to a new park in Austin - Mueller Park - that my roommates had told me about a few months ago. I never managed to make it over there and since the sun was about to set, I decided to see what it was all about.




Based on what I saw tonight, I think I may have found my new running spot. It was absolutely beautiful and so peaceful. It wasn't crowded at all and I am eager for my toe to get better so I can get out there and explore the entire trail. There are many reasons to love Austin and the outdoor life is definitely one of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. you like quotes, cant read them all,what all do you have on your wire frame, shelf ect?, you should share with us a good quote from time to time

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS